So tomorrow turned into next year but here it is!
1. I won't eat bananas. Not because I don't like the taste, but because I can't stand the texture of them. I love banana bread and muffins and stuff just not actual bananas. I don't even like unpeeling them for the baby.
2. I can't stand to eat meat off of a bone. Mostly chicken but spareribs are on my list too. I can do pork chops but prefer boneless. Boneless buffalo wing are the best.thing.ever.
3. I prefer to use a long tail cast on when I knit. Before you say 'wait, that's not weird'...the length of my tail tells me how well my project is going to go. If it's way too long I know in my heart I will (at some point) have to rip back and start over. If the length is just right it'll be smooth sailing! Luckily the more I knit the better I get at estimating how much yarn I'll need for casting on. Not to mention the more you knit the less (usually) you have to rip back anyways.
4. I cannot stand to have wet socks. Like of someone drips water on the floor in the kitchen and I walk through it? drives me nuts.
5. I would rather scrub a toilet than do laundry. Sorting then folding and putting away the family's clothing (and sheets and towels and whateverthehellelse) is my most hated household chore.
6. I'm a procrastinator and a perfectionist. Sometimes if I know I don't have the time to do something perfect I won't do it at all. But then I think about how it needs to be done and it'll hang over my head and I'll worry about it.
7. I watched both seasons of Flavor of Love, and I fully intend to watch I Love New York when it starts Monday. I'm pretty selective when it comes to my trash TV though. I don't care for stuff like The Bachelor, The Real World, Big Brother or Survivor, but I'll watch other crappage like Bridezilla, My Super Sweet 16, True Life and Dog the Bounty Hunter (hi Kim!).
How many was I supposed to have? I think it was seven.
I need to show you all some pictures but I haven't taken any yet! I've been doing laundry all day. Oh yeah, and watched Snakes on a Plane. So next time I'll tell all about my plans for 2007, and show y'all what I've been working on.